HOW YOU CAN SAVE MONEY
PLUS – Achieve;-
- CERTAINTY of outcome
- CLARITY of your ACC entitlements
- CONTROL of your ACC situation
- CASH when you most need it
- Investigate twenty possible ways in which you may be able to reduce your ACC levies
- Manage your ACC accounts for you more effectively
- Provide you with a suite of integrated risk management products
- Spread your ACC Levy payments INTEREST FREE to help your cashflow
Is ACC driving you crazy? WE HAVE THE ANSWER FOR YOU
Our ACCONLINE Managment System- Simple and affordable:•
- Checks your ACC situation against our 14 point checklist to identify ways you can save money on ACC levies
- Identifies areas in which you can improve the benefits that you and your business are entitled to
Makes the necessary changes for you
• Arranges a cost effective time payment option with ACC for you
• Sends you a report
• Sends you a direct debit to make your ACC Levy payments automatically – All you need to do is sign the direct debit and ACC authority and return them to us – that’s it! We do the rest for you – every year!
The benefits of ACC CoverPlusExtra
DOWNLOAD ACC BROCHURE HERE
This is a tailored ACC cover for self-employed people and non-PAYE shareholder-employees
- ACC CoverPlus Extrais the flexible agreed value alternative to ACC CoverPlus which enables you to negotiate your level of lost earnings cover. That way you know exactly what you’ll receive if you’re injured and can’t work – and it doesn’t matter whether the injury is work related.
- There are NO OFFSETS for continuing income received from your business
ACC Levy invoices often seem to arrive when you can least afford to pay them. Well the good news is that there are now several cost effective ways to spread your payments and ease you business cashflow. We can show you how to spread your ACC payments over 9 months – interest free. Contact us to find out how.
- Do you split your business income for tax purposes?
- Does your accountant work hard to minimise your taxable income?
If you answer “YES” to either of these questions, you could be at a serious disadvantage when it comes to an ACC claim. Talk to me about ways in which you can increase your chances of receiving a realistic payout if you are unable to work as a result of an accident
Alternatives to ACC
- Key Person insurance
- Allows you to continue to receive your normal income while you are unable to work through illness or injury
- Pays your business expenses for up to three years if you are unable to work
- Is NOT offset against ACC payments
- Is Tax deductible
- Pays you to employ a manger or locum to keep your business viable while you are away
- Private income replacement policies are provided by most New Zealand life insurance companies.
- These policies cover you for time off work due to illness as well as injury
- ACC offers cover for ONLY injuries, not illness related claims
- These policies usually offer more comprehensive benefits than ACC is able to provide
- They are normally more flexible than ACC CoverPlus or Workplace Cover
- Private Income Replacement policies normally offer benefits that pay you if you are not able to work for any reason due to illness OR accident.
- Your Key Person and Private income replacement insurance can be largely offset by your ACC savings.
JEFF, a 31 year old builder –
|Key Person insurance yearly premium||$2,566|
|Private income protection savings||-$687|
|ACC Levy savings||-$1,466|
|NET COST OF KEY PERSON INSURANCE (Fully paid for )||-$225|
If you would like to have a chat about how this could work for you please let me know. CONTACT ME
Is your business classification correct?
Around 20% of businesses are incorrectly classified. This is not surprising as there are 534 ACC business classifications with 2,366 sub classifications.
An incorrect classification can be costing you many thousands of dollars a year.
A firm of solicitors were classified as Slaughtermen and were paying $34,385 p.a. in ACC levies.
Their correct classification of Legal Services reduced their ACC levies to $2,242.50.
Contact us for a quick Classification Unit check to see how much you should be paying
OTHER EXAMPLES OF SAVINGS THAT BUSINESS OWNERS HAVE ACHIEVED THROUGH OUR PROCESS
|Cabinet making firm, 2 partners||$4,348||50%|
|Building company manager||$2,873||77%|
|Doctor||$2,750||81%||Also obtained a cash refund of $11,060|
|Construction Company||$6,780||68%||+ a cash refund of $10,268|